About Kelly Chibale
Membership of Boards and Committees:
Selected Representative Membership of Boards and Committees:
- Member of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation 2019 Grand Challenges Annual Meeting African Scientific Advisory Committee (ASAC).
- Member of Editorial Advisory Board, Accounts of Chemical Research, 2018-date
- Member of the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) External Review Board, 2017-date
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2017-date
- Member of External Review Board, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) 2017-date
- Member of the Expert Advisory Board, United Kingdom (UK) Department of Health Global Antimicrobial resistance Innovation Fund (GAMRIF), 2016-
- Member of the Editorial Board, Molecules, 2016-date.
- Member of the International Scientific Advisory Committee of the XXIV EFMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC-ISMC), held in Manchester, UK on August 28-September 1, 2016
- Symposium Co-Chair and Co-Organizer (with Leann Tilley and Philip Rosenthal), Keystone Symposium, Drug Discovery for Parasitic Diseases, 24-29 January 2016, Granlibakken Resort, Tahoe City, California, USA
- Member of the Editorial Board, Parasite Epidemiology and Control, 2015-date
- Member of the Keystone Symposia Africa Advisory Group of Keystone Symposia on Molecular & Cellular Biology (Colorado, USA), January 2015- date
- Guest Editor, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, Symposia-In-Print 2015
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board, ACS Infectious Diseases, 2014-date
- Symposium Chair and Co-Organizer (with John Butera), American Chemical Society (ACS) symposium entitled "Challenges in Phenotypic Whole Cell High throughput Screening and Medicinal Chemistry Optimization of Hits; Strategies to Discover Novel Antiparasitic and Antimycobacterial Agents", 243rd ACS National Meeting 25-29 March 2012, San Diego, California, USA.
- Member of the Medicines for Malaria Venture (MMV) Expert Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC), 2009-2014
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2005-date.
- Temporary Advisor to the World Health Organisation (WHO) as member of various scientific working groups, 1999-2012